Tuesday 24 July 2012

Wedding Tree

Hi all,

Well sorry I have been absent for a few days, tied myself up to too many normal life things last week including running the school summer fete and the time just ran away with me. So have been grovelling on my knees to my teamies at Totally Gorjuss & Cardmadfairys for letting them down on challenges last week (slaps hands!!!!)

Anyway didn't think I had anything to show you as I have not made anything for a few days, then remembered that I had a card published last Thursday in Quick Cards Made Easy Iss 103 on behalf of Little Claire.

As it's that time of year when we think of weddings etc I decided to use the Changing Tree stamp and used the wedding accessories.


The papers were from the Dovecraft Tea Party Range and I went with pastel colours and pretty patterns. A few flowers from a Tonic Punch and finished off with some gorgeous organza ribbon and pearls.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, really must try and catch up with some commenting now!

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey. Love it!
Hugs
Caz x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey love the tree it's beautiful as is your layout. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

Sounds as if you have been really busy Lyndsey, hope it was fun.
This is a beautiful card, and so different to the usual wedding images. Congrats on having it published
Eileen x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.stunning pretty image and i love your stylish design :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Lyndsey, love the gorgeous design. Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Soooo pretty Lyndsey and congrats on having it published!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...