Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Candy Beach Huts

Hi all,

I have another card to show you today using the Christmas Beach Huts from Little Claire, this time I went for a contemporary Candy Colour combo. I really love this stamp although I did spend a lot of time trying to get my shading right and I would recommend a couple of extra fine nibs for your promarkers.


The papers are again Papermania Mistletoe Kisses, a strip of Organza and dotty ribbon and a few MS Snowflakes.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

The Squirrel & the Fox - Christmas in July

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Christmas in July

Hooked on Crafts - Christmas in July

Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...