Friday 6 July 2012

Under the Sea

Hi all,

What happened to yesterday's sunshine, It was raining when I got up at 6.30am and it is still raining now bloomin weather!! At least I love my Postman today he has just brought me some lovely parcels of goodies - my goodies from winning the Willow Sketchie Challenge, 12 x 12 Tilda Paper Pad from Cardmaking & Papercraft Challenge & a fabulous parcel from Little Claire with lots of new Christmas designs. I am going to be one very busy lady!!! 

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Cardmadfairy's and we thought we would try and spread a little sunshine your way so this challenge theme is

Summertime

We would like to see and summer themed creation, whether its the image, papers, colours etc.

So here is my card, now I chose to use Molly Mermaid for my creation as I was thinking summer = beach = sea = mermaids (think I have watched Barbie Mermaid Tale DVD too many times with abbie!!).


I tired to create a little scene and imagine she was swimming under water, so I used a little bit of cheesecloth and some Sizzix Swirls as seaweed.

Hope you like my creation, please do pop by the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous summertime creations. Remember if you want to join in the fun you must use a Digi Image on your creation.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, pop back tomorrow to see my DT creation for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Stampaive & More - Lots of Flowers

Creative Mondays - Mermaids & Faries

Bunny Zoes - Girls, Girls, Girls,

Creative Card Crew - Pearls & Swirls

Crafty Sentiments - Summertime

14 comments:

Joey said...

Very pretty card hun, love this colour combo, raining here too sigh. Joey x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card lyndsey love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Joanna M. said...

Wow, this is amazing! Love your idea of using the cheesecloth. Thanks so much for joining in our "pearls and swirls" challenge at Creative Card Crew. Good Luck!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.xxx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Lyndsey...and great layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Linby said...

The mermaid never really appealed to me before, but I love how you coloured her and the layout is fab.
Lynn x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Lyndsey, This is gorgeous, I love the Mermaid image, your colouring and colours and the textures too - a stunner! Hugs, Teresa x

coops said...

wow this is stunning lyndsey.gorgeous mermaid and i love your colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Caz said...

This is lovely, Thank you for joining us at Crafty sentiment and good luck .. Caz CS DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge this week, Jo xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card - stunning image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampavie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jenny said...

Hi Lyndsey,
your Card ist very nice - there comes the Summer Feeling !!!

Thanks for playing with us at Stampavie and more Challenge,
hugs Jenny

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and lovely flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...