Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Pot full of blooms

Hi all,

I have a card to show you today using the new range from Trimcraft called Garden Party. The range consists of 12x12, 8x8 & 6x6 papers, 8x8 Decoupage Pad, 3D Stickers, Fabric Brads, Buttons, Ribbons, Gems and Paper Flowers all in a fabulous pastel colourway and ditsy prints.

The card I am showing you today is a Pull up Flower Pot card that I made with my class a couple of weeks ago using Spellbinders Die Cut Flowers, when my new goodies from Trimcraft arrived I knew that the Die Cut Flower Decoupage Pad would be just perfect for this card and so had a play.

These are the original cards I made with my class, the top pulls out to reveal a message


And this is the card I made with the Garden Party Products


Here are the Instructions in case you would like to have a go yourself.



Thank you for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Milkcoffee.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...