Saturday 14 July 2012

Christmas in July

Hi all,

Well today is one of my fave days of the year (the NEXT sale lol!!!) have been this morning with Abbie and topped up our holiday wardrobe.

But back to business & today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is

Christmas in July

So we want to see your Christmas creations.

Now for my card I was challenged by Steve & Gill at Little Claire to create a Christmas card from one of their none Christmas stamps and I was given the stamp At Home, which is a lovely village scene.


So I made my grass and roof's look like they were covered in snow and made it look like it was snowing using my white gel pen. The paper is from Papermania and I also used a LC Christmas Sentiment Stamp. A few flowers and some gorgeous pleated Gingham ribbon to finish.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A really gorgeous card Lyndsey, the image works so well for Xmas and I love all the scrummy details.

Donna x

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey gorgeous card love the image which you cleverly turned into a christmas scene. Love the colours and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card Lyndsey, love all of the colours and esp that fabby ribbon. Must get mine finished before Christmas lol xx

Marie said...

It's a very pretty card - very christmassy yet summery at the same time if that makes sense? The colours are so bright and cheerful x

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Gorgeous scene card.love the colors and trim.I feel im staring to feel behind.oh how i wish i could attend to one of your classes.

Creations by Shirl said...

ooh so pretty Lyndsey, love the Christmas flair to your card....

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab ruffled ribbon and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Piglet said...

Really love that Xmas card! The colours, the design ... it's just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...