Saturday, 14 July 2012

Christmas in July

Hi all,

Well today is one of my fave days of the year (the NEXT sale lol!!!) have been this morning with Abbie and topped up our holiday wardrobe.

But back to business & today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is

Christmas in July

So we want to see your Christmas creations.

Now for my card I was challenged by Steve & Gill at Little Claire to create a Christmas card from one of their none Christmas stamps and I was given the stamp At Home, which is a lovely village scene.


So I made my grass and roof's look like they were covered in snow and made it look like it was snowing using my white gel pen. The paper is from Papermania and I also used a LC Christmas Sentiment Stamp. A few flowers and some gorgeous pleated Gingham ribbon to finish.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...