Thursday, 19 July 2012

Birthday Balloons

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight our theme is -

Circles

So we would like to see your circular shaped cards, circles on your paper, image etc

For my card I have chosen to use Charlotte and Bunny Love Balloon, she is just so adorable.


So I have used a circular card, cut my image out using a circle nestie shape and added a circle doillee at the back of my image.

Please do pop by the Challenge Blog and join in the fun, you could win 3 digi images of your choice.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - Girlie

Top Tip Tuesday - Circles

Divas by Designs - Anything Goes

Little Miss Muffet - Circles

MAWTT - Pink, Pearly & Pretty


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...