Saturday, 2 April 2011

Birthday Blog Candy

*** THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED.

Hi All,

Its just under a month till my birthday and its been a loooooong while since I offered up any candy, so I though I would offer some Birthday Candy up.
The Candy will run until 9.00pm on 2nd April and I will draw a winner on the 3rd April (which is my birthday).
So this is what I am offering.
1x 6x6 K&Co Paper Pad
1x Papermania Sentiment Embossing Folder
1 x Ladybug Crafts Ink Clear Stamp
1 x Penny Black Wooden Stamp
1 x WRMK Clear Stamp
1 x pk Cystal Gems
2 x 10m pks Raffia
1 X Smooch Spritz
1 x pk Self Adhesive Embellishments
1 x pk Paper Roses
4 x pks Various Pins
1 x Distressing Tool
5 x Promarkers

The Rules are as follows :-

1. You must be or become a follower of my blog

2. Link this candy on your blog either in a post or on your side bar

3. Only 1 entry per person (makes it fair)

4. Enter the candy before 9pm on 2nd April 2011

To enter please use the Mr Linky widget below, good luck!!!!! (note - you dont have to leave a comment after linking)

Lyndsey xx


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...