Tuesday 19 April 2011

You can stand under my umberella

Hi all,

What another fabulous day we have had today, I spent most of the afternoon lazing in the garden. This morning I taught a very messy class using distress inks and bleach, then my lovely hubby took me up town and treated me to a new PB bag. We came home and basically just sat out in the garden chillin, we did have a bit of a 'you've been framed' moment though - Rich was sitting on one of the garden chairs and I sat on his lap to give him a bit of a kiss and the bloody chair collapsed right underneath us, I couldn't get up for laughing and poor rich hurt his back. I was alright I had a soft landing lol!!! It was very funny and the kids were in histertics.
Anyway onto my card - I hope I dont put a dampner on things but I have used a very sweet SWALK image from Crafters Companion as she normally sums up what we would call April weather. Hopefully we wont see any of the wet stuff this week at least.


I believe this little sweetie will fit the bill in the following challenges

Allsorts - Sketch

Stamp Something - April Showers

Crafty Calendar - April Showers bring fourth May flowers

Send a Smile 4 Kids - April Showers

Cute Card Thursday - Weather Inspired


Also I would like to give a mention that Kerry and the girls over at LCI are having a blog hop next week to launch some new designs.



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous, Lyndsey! She is so sweet and brilliant take on that sketch!

You made me laugh - I can imagine you both now collapsing garden furniture, lol!!

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! This is my fav SWALK image and I love the fab papers.

It did make me giggle about the garden chair lol! That sort of thing is likely to happen to me!

Lisa x

Donna said...

Adorable card Lyndsey, such sweet papers and a beautifully coloured image! Hope you and hubby are OK after the chair collapsed! Weather has been fab here today too! :) Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Lyndsey, beautiful card love how you have matched the umbrella with the papers. Also love all those flowers.
Hope your hubbys back is better lol
Diane :-) xx

cebelica said...

So beautiful! Hugs!

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.i love the scrummy backing papers and the image is so sweet.
lol at your you`ve been framed moment.wheres the camera when you need it.
seriously though, i hope your hubbys back is ok and that your sides have stopped hurting :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

beautiful card Lyndsey love the sweet image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

craftymum said...

Lovely card Lyndsey
Hope you are both okay after your little accident!
hugs sarah x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Such a cute card..

Thanks for doing such a great job with the sketch this week and for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Debs said...

Oh this is adorable Lyndsey.
Love the image and the DP's are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}

Sharon said...

That is such a cute card - thanks for joining us at the Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog this week!

Karen Hasheck said...

Your card is so cute- great job! Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...