Wednesday 13 April 2011

Daydream believer

Hi all,

I have made today's card using a very neglected Sugar Nellie image can you believe I purchased this stamp the moment it was released and this is the first time it has seen ink. I am having a big craft sort out at the moment and have found some lovely unused stamps I had forgotten about, so I am now on a mission to use them at least once!!. I have teamed this little cutie with some MME papers from the Stella & Rose Mable collection and used the new flowers I picked up at the NEC.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch & Stash - Sketch which I have rotated

Papertake Weekly - Dimension, all my layers are up on foam pads and lots of lovely dimensional flowers




I was also pretty chuffed to find out yesterday that I had won the challenge over at LCI with my coffee for 2 card. I emailed Kerry yesterday afternoon to let her know which stamp I wanted for my prize and it came in
todays post, hows that for service!!!. I chose a little cutie called Robyn with cake for my prize which I will be using in their challenge this week.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! Love this image and fab papers. Well done on your LCI win :-)

Lisa x

Vicky said...

Well done Lyndsey on your win...!
and another gorgeous creation too..she is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash..love your take blw..and good luck hun!

have a great evening..hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is stunning hun, love the adorable image and gorgeous colours. Big congrats on the win, so well deserved I loved your coffee for 2 card.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey,i love the image and your colours and flowers are gorgeous ;D
big congrats on your win too huh :D

xx coops xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

This is a gorgeous card. Love the image you have used and the gorgeous colours of the DPs. Sarahx

Jill said...

beautiful card Lyndsey love the image and how you've flipped the sketch looks fab thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...