Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Daydream believer

Hi all,

I have made today's card using a very neglected Sugar Nellie image can you believe I purchased this stamp the moment it was released and this is the first time it has seen ink. I am having a big craft sort out at the moment and have found some lovely unused stamps I had forgotten about, so I am now on a mission to use them at least once!!. I have teamed this little cutie with some MME papers from the Stella & Rose Mable collection and used the new flowers I picked up at the NEC.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sketch & Stash - Sketch which I have rotated

Papertake Weekly - Dimension, all my layers are up on foam pads and lots of lovely dimensional flowers




I was also pretty chuffed to find out yesterday that I had won the challenge over at LCI with my coffee for 2 card. I emailed Kerry yesterday afternoon to let her know which stamp I wanted for my prize and it came in
todays post, hows that for service!!!. I chose a little cutie called Robyn with cake for my prize which I will be using in their challenge this week.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...