Sunday, 17 April 2011

Ready Steady Blow!!!!!

Hi all,

Back today with a card made using the fabby sketch designed by Diane over at LORA Crafts Sketches. Now normally the card I make following the sketch I make using items that I actually sell in the shop, but for some reason I just went ahead and used something else today!!!!. Well what it was, was that I was dying to use my new stamp that I won last week from LCI and I knew I had promised to enter this weeks challenge using it. Then for some reason I decided to use the sketch and thought about it afterwards, so never mind but JFTR if any customers are reading this you wont find the papers or this stamp in the shop sorry!!!.


I have found a few challenges to enter this card into (thanks Diane - I saw them all on your blog)

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Celebration

Fussy & Fancy - Card for a Child

Freshly Brewed Designs - Cute & Sweet

Simon Says Stamp - Card for a Child

By the Cute & Girly - Cute & Girly

Crafts and Me - Ribbon

Thanks for popping by the blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...