Sunday 17 April 2011

Ready Steady Blow!!!!!

Hi all,

Back today with a card made using the fabby sketch designed by Diane over at LORA Crafts Sketches. Now normally the card I make following the sketch I make using items that I actually sell in the shop, but for some reason I just went ahead and used something else today!!!!. Well what it was, was that I was dying to use my new stamp that I won last week from LCI and I knew I had promised to enter this weeks challenge using it. Then for some reason I decided to use the sketch and thought about it afterwards, so never mind but JFTR if any customers are reading this you wont find the papers or this stamp in the shop sorry!!!.


I have found a few challenges to enter this card into (thanks Diane - I saw them all on your blog)

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Celebration

Fussy & Fancy - Card for a Child

Freshly Brewed Designs - Cute & Sweet

Simon Says Stamp - Card for a Child

By the Cute & Girly - Cute & Girly

Crafts and Me - Ribbon

Thanks for popping by the blog today.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lyndsey this is gorgeous I love the LCI image. Your colouring is stunning. The ribbon looks sooo lush and as always you've matched those papers perfect.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Diane :-) xx

Tina said...

this is an adorable card..love the bright colors..

Tina

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Lyndsey .I love your card ... its so sweet - fab sketch and great papers
Thanks for joining us at LCI and BTC&G this week
Lisa x

Pami said...

This is just fabulous Lyndsey, love all of it. Thanks for sharing with us at LCI again this week. Hope you had a great weekend. Pami x

Vicky said...

What a wonderful card Lynsey and such a cutie image too...love the dp's..they match perfectly hun..

hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Another very gorgeous card Lyndsey Love the fab image and yummy papers. Love the sketch too will definately be using this one.

Donna x

Kerry said...

You certainly did justice to Birthday Cake Robyn Lyndsey :-D I LOVE the bright colours you used...that pp is flabulous and your colouring perfect! Congrats again on winning last week and thanks for joining in the fun this week at LCI xx

cowboydutrem said...

Well, you just got the perfect stamp for this week's theme! Great card with lovely colors. Thanks for playing at LCI challenge this week!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :-) The image is just sooo cute and the papers and colours are fab ,, I LOVE this fun card :-) Great title too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Mary J said...

Hello Lindsey honey! Wow, you rocked this Robyn! A brilliant sketch too - I've made a card using it! it's a scheduled post for Friday and I'll send you a link when it's published!

Thx for joining in with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Geraldine said...

Perfectly cute card. Love that image. Thank you for entering the By the Cute and Girly "Cute and Girly" challenge this month.
Geraldine

Linda Anderson said...

Sooooooo cute!!! Love your papers and layout!! And what a sweet image too. Thanks for joining us at FBD.

Linda

Stacy said...

Adorable "cute and sweet" card! Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my goodness this is adorable! LOVE the papers / layering. Wow

Thanks for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Cute and Sweet challenge

Hugs! Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...