Monday 14 February 2011

Temper Temper!!

Hi All,

I would like to show you my card today made using another LOTV stamp, I love this liitle girl having a temper tantrum. Obviously she didnt get the present she expected lol!!!!



Papers are Cosmo Cricket, MS Border Punch, Ribbon & Flower from my shop.

I would also like to introduce to you a new blogging buddy today, my friend Diane has set up her own blog and has a couple of Nikki cards on there at the moment. Her cards are lovely and she often helps me make samples for the shop so well worth a look. You will find her blog HERE.

Thanks for popping by today.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Kerry said...

This image made me smile Lyndsey
:-D Love the colours, LO and that ribbon is lush! See you soon xx

craftymum said...

Great card Lyndsey. I love the strong colours
sarah x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

PatR said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the colour combo. xx

kelly ledder said...

I jut love this image reminds me of my niece!!

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.i love this stroppy little madam and your colour combo is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Fantastic card lyndsay! Love the lime green ribbon which go perfect with the papers xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...