Sunday, 20 February 2011

LORA Crafts Sketch

Hi All,

I thought I would show you a card today made using the sketch over at my shops sketch blog
HERE. Every Sunday I will be posting a new sketch and it would be great if some of you decided use it , if you do leave me a comment with a link to your post and I will be sure to pop over and have a look.

This is not a challenge blog at the moment just some sketches for inspiration. Each week I will also try and pop a sample card up using the sketch as well.

So onto my card, I have used some new papers that I have just had in the shop and a very fashionable stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I have added some hand stitching and made my own paper flowers using nesties, a Sacer & Pearl Brad, adding a bit of ribbon to finish.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Cute Card Thursday - Shiny Happy Cards - Something shiny on your Card (metal spacer)

Stamp Something - Something Funky - Bright Papers, Image etc (my papers are def bright)

Charisma - Spring has Sprung - Spring Colours, Images etc (pink and green def spring colours)

One Stop Cards - Birthday Card


Thanks for popping by blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...