Wednesday 9 February 2011

Make a Wish

Hi all,

Well I didnt think it would be a month before I managed to get round to posting again, but I have been pretty busy making samples for the Demo Day we had.

Anyway I have managed to make a quick card using a gorgeous cute square from LOTV, I love these they are so great when you cant be bothered to stamp & colour.



Image - LOTV
Papers - Cosmo Cricket
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Punch - MS Border Punch
Gems, Pin & Ribbon from stash


Thanks for not abandoning me and popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hiya Lyndsey, nice to catch up with you again. Your card is so pretty & I love the colours on your bow. Beautiful card!!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
wow a beautiful card, fabulous colour work, pretty flowers & embelies, sue,x

craftymum said...

Don't feel abandoned!
lovely card as always
hugs sarah x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.i love the image and fab ribbon and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card lyndsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...