Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Bee Happy

Hi All,

One of my weekend makes today using this fab Penny Black Image. While having a route around I found some images already coloured and this was one of them. I love this cute little kitty and thought he would be suitable for the challenge over at Penny Black.

I teamed him with some more of my new MME papers this time from the Mabel pad. Added a bit of twill and buttons and some hand stiching round the edges

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Penny Black - Card for a Male

Creative Inspirations - Plain & Simple (no more than 2 papers & 4 flowers)Well I only used 1 Paper (double sided) and 3 simple buttons

Thanks for popping by today, will be back tomorrow with another weekend make.


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...