Monday 21 February 2011

For a special friend

Hi All,

Well I actually had a weekend off work this weekend, as the weather was so pants and I didnt manage to get to the trade show I was able to get some crafting done. It was lovely to have a good play and I also managed to use some of my fabby new MME papers (so lush!!!!). I also managed to make some of my cards fit some challenges, so all in all a pretty good weekend.

Todays card follows the fab sketch over on Sketch & Stash and uses a very neglected Sugar Nellie image and some gorgoeus new MME papers from the Hazel collection. The delish ribbon is also negelted stash from the NEC in Nov, I also used my new mini butterfly punch and Prima Crystal Swirls.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Sketch & Stash - Sketch

Papertake Weekly - Putting on the Glitz (Prima Crystal Swirl)

Truly Scrumptious - Pearls & Swirls (Prima Crystal Swirl & Pearl Ribbon Slider)

Creative Card Crew - Friendship

Stampactular Sunday - Some One Special (card is for my best friend)

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope you liked my card.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

kelly ledder said...

This is such a lovely card Lyndsey x

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous, love the papers. I did see them, but was not sure whether to purchase... I am now tempted.

Sue said...

gorgeous card and very pretty papers

thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

A great photo of a lovely card Lyndsy; really shows up all the deatail. Very pretty image and papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week. x

Jackie said...

LOVE those bps. fab image and great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this week. x hugz Jackie x

tiggertastic said...

adore your backing papers and layout

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the image is beautiful and i love the lush papers and fab colours :D

xx coops xx

maddy hill said...

oh wow , love your card , what a fab skirt she has !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
love
maddy x

Graphicat said...

Very pretty! Love that image and ribbon accent is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...