Friday 11 February 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hi All,

Bet you didnt expect me back this soon, going by my track record lol!!!, well I had a day off yesterday so managed to get a couple more cards made yay!!. Not after having a bit of a day though, Oli had been moaning about tooth ache so I manged to get him into the dentist, well to cut a long story short the tooth had to be pulled. One very unhappy & upset boy came out of that dentist, I tell you its a wonder you didnt hear the scream, but all's better now and no more tooth ache for him.

So my card today uses - guess !!!! yes another the fabulous LOTV Cute Square, this time I have teamed the fabby little fairy with the gorgeous Pink Petticoat paper pack that came FREE with this months Quick Cards Made Easy !!, very pretty designs although the paper seems a bit thin, but still very lovely.


Thanks for popping by my blog today

*A few of my ladies in the shop have been asking me about layouts so I have set up a another blog with some sketches that I use on my cards, this one will be on there shortly. You will find the blog here , if you do use a sketch I would love to see your creations so please leave me a link.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey - this is a gorgeous card, i also found the papers to be very thin!

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.the image is so sweet and i love the pretty papers and flowers :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...