Tuesday 12 May 2009

Sketch Saturday

Third card tonight is for my sister-in-law (told you I was on a roll without internet connection) and I followed the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday. I used a fabulous Miss Anya image which I received of a blogging buddy.



The papers are again Lime Rickey from Basic Grey (there is some REALLY bright papers in this pad), image is Miss Anya, flowers are Mullberry Street from Petaloo with Doodlebug sugar coated brads, Papermania pearl gems & Craftwork Cards oval sentiment.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Fern said...

Such a stylish card Lyndsey!
Love the image, and beautiful fowers!

Fern xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the stamp and colours.

Hugs Riet.

Lynsey said...

Wow you have been busy Lyndsey! This is so gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey:)

PatR said...

Great card and image and I'm lovin' these basic grey Rickey papers
Pat xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lyndsey, beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow I love the colours on this card and the image is gorgeous! How is that little bundle of love and stuff? I do hope Abbi is better! Heidi xx

Anonymous said...

great colors. i love the little embellishments on this card.

Sarpreet said...

georgous cards, love them all, lucky sister to receive so many cards, dont forget to take care of yourself too! i do worry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...