Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch

This 4th and final card for tonight has been made following the fabby sketch over on the Sugar Bowl Challenge, and must include buttons and a sugar nellie image (obviously). I have made the card for my sister-in-law this time off the kids, can you see a theme with the images - yes my SIL loves to shop (we have so much in common lol!!!!!!). I have added a little extra piece to the sketch cause I needed to add a sentiment (hope this is ok) and have popped 2 little square buttons on the top LH side.



The image is Shopaholic from Sugar Nellie, papers are Basic Grey and are a mixture of Lime Rickey & Whisteria, Papermania pearl gems & dotty brad, Flower is a mixture of Poppicrafts & Petaloo Mullberry Street, Computer generated sentiment.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...