Sunday, 10 May 2009

Wedding Card

Once again I would like to say a big thank you to all who have left such lovely messages for Abbie.She seems much better again today and is outside playing in the garden with her brother. So finally I have managed to make a card, she went down pretty early last night and I managed to get this card made for a friend of mine. I was really stuggling at first as I didnt have any suitable stamps, but then I remembered the cute FF decoupage that I have have left from when I did the demo for the shop. This is what I came up with, it is a trifold card.




The papers are from the Paperpermania Signautre range and are called Regency Hill, FF decoupage all matted and layered using Nesties, Poppicraft flowers, Anitas gem stones and a couple of Doodlebug sugar coated brads, the sentiments are computer generated and the ribbon from stash.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...