Tuesday 4 March 2014

Text Talk

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this week the lovely Sue has chosen our theme which is

One for the Boys

Blahhhh!!!!!!! - Is all I have to say about this challenge lol. I hate making male cards and am never happy with how they turn out and this one turned out to be no exception.


I used Mobile Phone Josh image for my card and teamed him with some funky papers from Trimcraft, First Edition - Man Made. I tried to sort of make a scene style and in my head he is leaning up against a wall with the city in the background chatting away to his mate lol. I love the cool dude image and its just perfect for that teenagers card (which tbh images are hard to come by), and I love the fab papers - but I don't really like the card that much. I tried adding embellishments but none looked right so in the end I just left it CAS, I'm sure at some point it will come in handy for one of Oli's mates.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the LCI Blog and check out my team mates fabby creations and join in with our challenge.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your cards brilliant x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Lyndsey, love the image.

Donna x

Kathleen said...

Lyndsey, I really don't know why you are not happy with this card, I think it is fabulous and love what you have done with the background and the wall.

Kath x

Kerry said...

Lyndsey...it's a brilliant card!!! I totally agree with everyone above...I especially love the pp you've used and your colouring is fabtastic. xx

Highland Handmade said...

I think you sould stop being fussy :P not everything is pink and fluffy in the real world (thank god!!) I love this, Josh looks great with those papers, so much better than if you used girly papers with him :P x

Chris said...

Hi Lyndsey. Can't see why you're unhappy with this fab card! It's a great design! Brilliant image and the papers are perfect!
Chris
xx

coops said...

love this lyndsey.i love how you have created the scene with the papers and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...