Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Text Talk

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this week the lovely Sue has chosen our theme which is

One for the Boys

Blahhhh!!!!!!! - Is all I have to say about this challenge lol. I hate making male cards and am never happy with how they turn out and this one turned out to be no exception.


I used Mobile Phone Josh image for my card and teamed him with some funky papers from Trimcraft, First Edition - Man Made. I tried to sort of make a scene style and in my head he is leaning up against a wall with the city in the background chatting away to his mate lol. I love the cool dude image and its just perfect for that teenagers card (which tbh images are hard to come by), and I love the fab papers - but I don't really like the card that much. I tried adding embellishments but none looked right so in the end I just left it CAS, I'm sure at some point it will come in handy for one of Oli's mates.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the LCI Blog and check out my team mates fabby creations and join in with our challenge.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...