Friday 14 March 2014

Just for you

Hi all,


Before I show you my card today I have to share some fabulous news. I am so excited about it and have been grinning from ear to ear ever since I found out. I have only gone and been asked to be on the Crafters Companion design team, to say I am thrilled is an understatement and OMG I think the first time I see my cards on the TV I am going to be screaming lol. I have joined the team with lots of other very talented ladies including my blogging buddies TracyKitty & Joey and can't wait to see their creations, some of their DT application samples blew me away they were sooo gorgeous (did sit for a while wondering how the hell I got chosen lol). I get my first assignment real soon and and soooo excited about it.

There is a sad part though, in order to be able to fulfill my duties to Crafters Companion I have had to step down from designing for Trimcraft. I have enjoyed working with them over the last few years and have been so lucky to have gotten to play and make creations with some wonderful products. I still have a few Trimcraft samples to show off and will be posting them soon.

Anyway I have a little card to show you today I made for a friend who's birthday was a couple of days ago - she is a lovely lady who comes to my classes and we always send each other cards for birthdays and such.


The image is a cute little Pure Innocence cutie which I coloured with my PM's - you can get a whole range of PI stamps from My Mums Craft Shop - HERE. I teamed the image with some gorgeous Echo Park papers. I die cut a few clouds from a MB die and added a little bit of lace and a few Flowers to finish.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, hope you have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the warm weather.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Papercraft By Carole said...

Hi Lyndsey - thanks for the follow over on my blog!! It's really exciting isn't it. Don't think it's completely sunk in with me yet! Here's to having lots of fun!! Cxxx

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Lyndsey! How exciting! I would be squealing so loud that they'd hear me several counties away! That's a dream spot, for sure! Can't wait to see what you create. Today's card is so sweet - love the image, and you've colored her to perfection. Thanks for sharing, and again, congrats!!!

Christine L said...

This is so gorgeous Lyndsey... I love PI stamps... so lovely to colour and you've made a fab job - love the blue behind her too! And that red EP paper...... sooooo lush!!

Hugs
Christine x

Marilyn said...

She is so cute Lyndsey and it is a fab card!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Lyndsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and i love your colours and stunning design.huge congrats on your fab DT news too :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...