Saturday 29 March 2014

Stole my Heart

Hi all,

Well I am here today with my inspiration card for My Mums Craft Shop - now I know I am a few days late with this, but lets just say - the first card I made had an argument with a Cup of Tea and the second attempt fell foul to an overactive Ink Pad lol. So this my 3rd attempt finally got made but by then my turn had passed so I waited until today for a free slot to post.

Anyway the theme this week has been animals and I used this adorable little stamp set from Newtons Nook - Sweetheart Tails.


I teamed this adorable little character with some fabulous Echo Park Papers - Times & Seasons 2 and added just a little wooden heart shaped button to finish. All the elements on the card were cut using dies from the Blueprints 12 collection.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog to see all the beautiful creations made by my team mates.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Joey said...

LOL, 3rd time lucky! its a cracker :) Joey xx

coops said...

so gorgeus lyndsey.fab cute image and i really love your design :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...