Sunday 2 March 2014

Fairy Magic

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  CAS (Clean & Simple)

For my card today I have used the gorgeous image Fairy Magic - how adorable is she!!.

Fairy Magic

Here is my CAS creation I made for this challenge. I'll tell you it took longer to make this card than it does to make a normal one, I knew what I wanted to do with it but just couldn't get it to look right. I knew I wanted to add a little bit of paper on the card and tried loads of different papers and border combinations, eventually I settled with this.


I don't think she turned out too bad in the end, and love how the colouring turned out. The paper I ended up using was an old Basic Grey one, but I think possibly I could have done with a smaller pattern but ho hum!

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th March and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or paper.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Tracy said...

She is gorgeous! I think the paper works brilliantly and your coloring is ace. X

Unknown said...

Amazing color combo! Just wanted to say that. :)
Have an amazing day, Lyndsey...

jimlynn said...

Beautiful coloring and a wonderful CAS card! Love that design.
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Aww this is sooo cute x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Lyndsey! Such a pretty colour combination! :o)

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love this card and how your colouring pulls in all the shades from the strips. Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Errrm, I don't think the patterned paper is too big. It's an accent for the image and as such it's perfect! It's ALL perfect! xxx

Christine L said...

I agree with Viv... that paper is perfect for this little fairy... it balances her colouring so well! And I must say... what gorgeous colours you've used and what fabbie black hair colouring!

Christine x

Kat W said...

I just adore this little cutie and I LOVE the colours you chose for her and the accent DP - so gorgeous :-) The layout may have been a struggle but it's come out so lovely in the end!
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

simply stunning lyndsey.adorable image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...