Monday 17 March 2014

Sugar & a little Spice

Hi all,

I am here today showing you my regular monday post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, we have been given a free rein again this week and I just had to use my new MFT Pure Innocence stamp - Sassitude.


I teamed this sassy little sweetie with some gorgeous papers from Echo Park - Splendid Sunshine - OMG these papers are so gorgeous and such a fabulous selection of prints and colours in it. The floral panel has had a little circle die cut out of it and then had been matted onto the card using foam pads to give it a little depth. The fabulous sentiment comes with the image and I cut it out and made the cute little flowers using the MFT Dienamics Blueprints 12 Die. I finished off the card with just a couple of little Striped Candy Dots and a few gems.

 My Favorite Things Stamps - Pure Innocence Sassitude       *NEW* Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - Splendid Sunshine
Die-namics Blueprints 12   *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots

Thanks so much for popping by my blog today, please do pop back on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out the fabulous creations from my team mates.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous sweet image and your colour combo is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...