Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Sweet & Sassy

Hi all,

Nice and simple card for you today, its another class make and I took the inspiration after seeing Chris from The Hobby House make this card as a demo on C&C a while ago. 

At the time I didn't know what measurements she used so I made my own up. As always with my class cards the design and embellishments are kept very simple.


The stamp is an old favorite of mine called Sweet & Sassy which I originally got from Sugar Nellie, although I do believe it is now available from Whimsy Stamps. I teamed the image with some fabby First Edition - Up, Up & Away papers and added a simple paper blossom and sentiment to finish. I just love the fresh zesty clean feel to this card.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...