Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sweet & Sassy

Hi all,

Nice and simple card for you today, its another class make and I took the inspiration after seeing Chris from The Hobby House make this card as a demo on C&C a while ago. 

At the time I didn't know what measurements she used so I made my own up. As always with my class cards the design and embellishments are kept very simple.


The stamp is an old favorite of mine called Sweet & Sassy which I originally got from Sugar Nellie, although I do believe it is now available from Whimsy Stamps. I teamed the image with some fabby First Edition - Up, Up & Away papers and added a simple paper blossom and sentiment to finish. I just love the fresh zesty clean feel to this card.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card Lyndsey love the colours! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fabulous colour combo and image and I love your card design :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your card

Misty's said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lyndsey. Loving every element you used and the colour palette is brilliant too.
Michaela xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the cute image and the colours & design are beautiful.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, such a pretty combination ofcolours and added detail...love it :) Donna ♥ x

Susan said...

Just adorable Lyndsey - love the layout xxx

Kerry said...

Super duper cute Lyndsey...love the pp and your simple colouring xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...