Saturday 10 August 2013

Time for a Tea Party

* Apologies to my teamies - I have been away on my hols and for some reason my post went into draft mode and didn't post as scheduled on Tue 6th Aug as I had planned * - better late than never I suppose lol!!!

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Lady Bug Crafts Ink, as its the summer we have another month long challenge and this month we have colour inspiration picture for you.


You can create anything you like as long as we can see the above the colours.

Here is my creation


I used the adorable image Billies Tea Party and teamed it with some lovely papers from MME. I added some pretty WOC flowers and a bit of organza ribbon topped with a metal brad.

I'm sure the other ladybugs would love it if you popped on over to the challenge blog and checked out their creations, while your there why not join in the fun too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

like you say better late then never Lyndsey and your card was worth the wait its beautiful x

Susan said...

Beautiful Lyndsey - hope you had a fabulous holiday......xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card Lyndsey a beautiful mix of papers with that adorable image! Susan x

Lisa Jane said...

Ooh it definitely was worth the wait ..so pretty. Love it all.
Hope you had a lovely holiday xx

Lisa xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...