Thursday 4 July 2013

Congratulations

Hi all,

We spent last Saturday at my nephew's wedding, it was a beautiful church service, the bride looked lovely and we had a fabulous time.

I was a right last minute Annie on the cardmaking front and only made their card on the morning of the wedding (slaps hand!!!) so it had to be something pretty quick.

I dug out some old LOTV wedding toppers, chose one and away I went - then I had a thought after about colour scheme and whether I should have matched the card or not. Turns out all was ok in the end as my card colours were cream, pink & grey and guess what all the men had grey suits, cream waistcoats and cravats and the bridesmaid dresses were cream with a pink sash, so could have got away with telling them I had planned it lol!!!

Anyway here is a pic of the card, I went for a very romantic & a bit feminine (really) kinda feel but I really liked how it turned out.


The papers were from the First Edition Rose Garden pad and I distressed all the edges on the papers, the image & dollie with Victorian Velvet DI. Added lot of pretty flowers and embellies to finish and printed off a cute little love Bingo card to tuck in behind the image.

Here are a couple of pics from the day

 Bride & Groom, Bridemaids and their little lad Aflie

My two terrors

Hubs & his mom

Me & the Hubs

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So talented and so beautiful is your card Beautiful photos too thank you for sharing them x

coops said...

beautiful card lyndsey.stunning image and I love all your pretty details.
fabulous wedding pics too :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and lovely piccies too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Margrit said...

gorgeous card - and you look fab xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous big happy hugs love Pops x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love all the pretty details. Fab photos hun. Aww! the kids look gorgeous all dressed up.

Donna x

Donna said...

Stunning card Lynsey and such beautiful detail you've added. Fab piccy's too, looks like you had a wonderful day :) Donna x

Kerry said...

You all look gorgeous Lyndsey...glad you had a lovely day :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...