Monday 22 July 2013

On your special day

Hi all,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, ours was another full one again lol. Oli broke up from school on Friday and as it was his last day had a very emotional leavers assembly and Abbie did her Brownie promise. Saturday we had dance show rehersals and then yesterday my little cousin was christened (well my second cousin really!!) and we had the dance show on the night. Now I don't have any piccys to show you as we were not allowed to take pics or film the show at all, thinks its prob got something to do with the DVD they were selling!!!

So thought I would show you the card I made for little Rubie-Lee.


I used an old Nellie Snellen stamp (which has just seen its first inking!!) and teamed the adorable little girl with some very pretty papers that were free with a magazine a while ago. I used lots of WOC flowers, some fabby pink gingham ribbon and lovely pearl swirls.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card lyndsey
Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, a gorgeous creations hugs pops x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! hugs, Helena

coops said...

aw so gorgeous lyndsey.really adorable image and I love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

so gorgeous is your card fabulous image and I love your colours too xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and such a sweet image, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and gorgeous detailing
Sue xx

Julie said...

I don't think I've ever seen this stamp, it's a beauty! Loving your card, it's sugar sweet! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...