Thursday, 25 July 2013

Gift for you

Hi all,

Well we had another hospital trip this week and Abbie has once again lost weight and her lung function still down. She has had her steroid medication changed for 2 months and she will then have a review with her maybe being given a new nebulised drug for her to try.

I have a cute girly card for you today, I used an adorable Wee Stamps Digi and just went to town adding lots of gorgeous embellies to make my card very pretty and girly.


I teamed the image with some pretty MME papers, lace, WOC flowers, a doilie, cheesecloth, organza ribbon & a dinky pearl heart.

I love how it turned out and has such a pretty summery feel to it.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...