Wednesday 28 December 2011

Singing sweet christmas greetings to you

Hi all,

This is my last scheduled post and my last of my chirstmas cards phew!!!!!

Todays card is one I made for my team mate over at Totally Gorjuss, instead of us all sending loads of cards we were paired up and just sent one to our partner. I have decorated the inside of the card and also put in a little pocket which held a little surprise for my partner.

I have again used a cute LOTV topper, Papermania papers, gorgeous dotty organza ribbon (am so glad I brought the roll of this and not just a metre or so), a fabric flower and a few gems to finish.


Thank you for pooping by my blog today, hope to be back soon with some new makes.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love that image so sweet, hugs pops x

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love your cards. Love the layout and layering of papers. I love seeing your christmas cards.

Mrs Wonka said...

What a beautiful card!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

Mrs Wonka x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.gorgeous image and i really love your spotty ribbon and flower :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

Your card is adorable. I love the image and the DP you used. Hugs!

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey :o) Love these sweet LOTV toppers and the spotty ribbon is gorgeous. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas hun! Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...