Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy Music

Hi all,

I hope you have all had a fantastic christmas and are looking forward to the new year. I am pretty glad to be seeing this year out to be honest and am hoping for a much better one next year. If your off out celebrating tonight hope you have a good one.

We have a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss today and this week our theme is :-

Happy

So we would like to see anything happy on your card, ie happy birthday, happy anniversary or even an image of something that makes you happy.

For my card I have chosen to interpret my theme as something that makes me happy. Now as I am going out tonight to celebrate the seeing the new year out as I always do with my family, Abbie and I will definately be throwing a few moves on the dance floor - which is something we love to do together and makes us feel happy. I have been making some samples up for Trimcraft and thought that this little decoupage image was just perfect.


The image and papers used are from a new range of Fizzy Moon products just being released and this is from the Boys Club decoupage and paper pad.

I hope you like my card and please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the image ;D
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Lyndsey :o) Love the papers and cute Fizzy Moon image. Happy New Year hun! Lisa x

Diane's Card Designs said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey. Love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
Happy New Year to you and your family.
Diane xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...