Monday 19 December 2011

Snowman frolics

Hi all,

Well the weather here is pretty miserable today, which just about matches how I feel. Had a bit of a rough night with Abbie and her cough and today I have a stinkin cold of my own.

So I managed to make a few more xmas cards yesterday whilst Abbie had a nap so nearly there now!!

Today I have a couple more cards I made using the Craftwork Cards Frosty & Friends collection. The die cut images are great and very easy to colour and all the items just match perfectly which makes for quick and easy cards.

With so many to do - I have stopped doing individual ones and am doing our house to your cards!!


This one was made for my little brother Charlie

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hoping to get caught up with some commenting later as am very behind.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

craftymum said...

great cards Lyndsey
I hope you and Abbie are better soon
hugs sarah x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely papers & design, sue,x

coops said...

stunning cards lyndsey.your colours and designs are gorgeous and i love the fab snowmen :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

What a fabulous card, Lyndsey! Totally love the colouring and that layout!

Have a wonderful Christmas honey if we don't *speak* before!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...