Saturday 3 December 2011

let it Snow

Hi all,

And so the weekend is here and its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week we have a fab sketch for you to follow and we are sponsered by the fabulous

Joanna Sheen

Here is the sketch

For my card I have made a quick and simple creation and have followed the sketch exactly. For quickness I have used a cute LOTV topper and teamed with with some Dovecraft papers. I have added a wooden snowflake, gems and a bit of ribbon to finish.


Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

CraftyC said...

Very cute Lyndsey. Enjoy your weekend
Clairexx

Mary J said...

Beautiful Lyndsey! Just love the papers with this cutie!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

This is lovely Lyndsey. Such a cute image and love all the detail.
Great take on the sketch.
Have a lovely weekend!
Diane xx

PatR said...

Cute card Lyndsey and I love the colour combo. xx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card as always Lyndsey, love all the polka dots and gorgeous snowflake.

Donna x

coops said...

fabulous card lyndsey.the image is adorable and i love your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Flowergirl said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and fab design x
Wendy x

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! How are you? It's been a while since I popped by, sorry ;) Your card is so cute, fab image and I love the red paper!!! These images are just perfect for doing quick cards (well ones that don't take 3 hours to make lol)! Hugs, Shelly x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...