Sunday 3 January 2010

Hello 2010

Hello all, hope you all had a fabulous christmas and that santa brought you all the crafty goodies you were after. Sorry I havent posted in such a long time, I was that busy making christmas cards and then my camera broke so I couldn't even take pics of them to upload.

Well all the christmas stuff is packed away for another year (I love to put it up but them it drives me crazy) and the house is back to normal. I have had a very lazy day and actually managed to get some crafting in using my new LOV stamps that santa kindly left me.

The first card I have made is following a fab sketch over on Papertake Weekly.

Papers - We R Memory Keepers Tiffany 6x6 pad

Image - Lilly of the Valley

Flowers - Petaloo & MS Branch Punch

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

Embellies - Paper Cellar Raffia Ribbon & Papermania Shimmer Dots

This card follows the great stetch over on Cute Card Thursday

Papers - We R Memory Keepers - Tiffany 6x6 pad

Image - Lilly of the Valley

Senitement - Craftwork Cards

Flowers - Petaloo & MS Branch Punch

Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots

And finally this sketch is one from TGF 12 days of sketches, I didnt manage to make the deadlines with them but jotted all the sketches down for future use. This one is Day 3



Paper - We R Memory Keepers - Tiffany 6x6 pad
Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl
Senitment - Craftwork Cards
Flowers - Petaloo & MS Branch Punch
Gems - Papermania Shimmer Dots


Thanks for looking

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow dear you have been busy love all 3 of these cards such fabulous colourimg
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet image and what fab papers.
luv
Debby

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey,

It's good to have you back, we've missed you lol! :O) Your camera broke like mine, but i got a new one for Chrsitmas- 12 Megapixe!! :O) Three beautiful cards, love the colours and papers on each, glad you've finally got to use your new Lili Of The Valley stamps! I so need that Tiffany paper-pad!!

Hope you had a nice Chrsitmas and that Oli got his PS3 lolx I'm going to pop in the shop soon with a little bit of spending money, it's my birthday next week so i'm hoping i'll get some cash to buy some new crafty stuff!

See you soon,

Fern xx

Riet said...

Wowww Lyndsey,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

I wish you a very happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Lovely cards Lyndsey. Great images and colours. Nice to see you back. Happy New Year.
Pat xx

Jill said...

Hi Lyndsey happy new year, aww what a gorgeous trio of cards, they are beautiful, love the images and DP hugs Jill xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous cards - shame about your camera! I would have loved to have seen them. I used your freebie with love at christmas circle tag on a card project here:
http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2009/12/forever-friends-challenge-card-free-for.html

Sarpreet said...

Also, i hope you had a lovely christmas, and happy new year

Annie said...

fab cards! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...