Thursday 14 January 2010

2 Awards

I have been passed these lovely awards, from a fellowing blogging buddy Sarpreet check out her blog she has some lovely cards on there. Huge appoligies thought as it has taken me a while to post them up.




For this one I have to share 7 interesting facts about me, well not sure how intersesting they will be but here goes.

1. I have a daughter with Cystic Fibrosis

2. I brought my own shop in September 2009 and now run card making classes I teach 28 people a week.

3. I went to college for 5 years and have qualifications in the Business Studies, CAD (computer Aided Design)

4. Before I gave up work to look After Abbie, I was a Production Manager in an Aluminium Foundry (got to tell 40 blokes what to do every day!!!)

5. I am a neat freak & am always straightening the cushions on the sofa.

6. I love reading and can sit there and read for hours with a good chick lit.

7. I have designed for craft Mag Cardmaking & Papercraft.



For this one you have to answer the following questions using one word answers.

Where is your cell phone? Table
Hair? Blonde
Mother? Knitting (probably)
Father? Work
Favourite Food? Chocolate,
Dream Last Night? Cant Remember
Favourite Drink? Vodka
Dream Goal? Happiness
What room are you in? My Shop
Your Hobby? Crafting & Reading
Your fear? Spiders
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here (with more money lol!!!)
Where were you last night? Craft Class (teaching)
Something you aren't? Spiteful
Muffins? Chocolate (YUMMY!!!!)
Wishlist Item? Polychromos
Where did you grow up? Wolverhampton
Last thing you did? Answer Phone
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your tv? Disney Channel (probably not a home)
Your pets? None
Your friends? The Best
Your life? Hectic
Your mood? Happy
Missing someone? Always
Vehicle? Peugeot 407SW
Something you are not wearing? Necklace
Your favourite store? (Non Craft) Next (Craft) My Shop
Your favourite colour? Pink
Last time you laughed? Last Night
Your best friend? Supportive
Last time you cried? Christmas
One place you go to over and over? Work
Person who emails you regularly? Mum (with stupid jokes lol!!!!)
Favourite place to eat? Broadway (pub by me)

Hope I havent bored you silly, thanks Sarpreet for passing these onto me.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Your welcome, Lyndsey, and thank you for continuing to inspire me with all your cards, i love to come here and read your blog and love to look at your cards. I did use your freebie on my forever friends cards. I understand how busy you are - with your daughter and your shop! I hope success continues to find you. thank you for dropping by my blog - and yes i am engaged finally!!!!!!!

PatR said...

Congratulations Lyndsey, so well deserved. We knoow everything about you now LOL!
Pat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...