Tuesday 19 January 2010

Treated Myself !!!

OMG!!!!!! I am so excited have just treated myself to a new car, been on about having one for ages. I sold my car when I gave up work 4 years ago and have recently begun to wish I hadn't. I really like the new minis and have been finding reasons not to have one. Anyway today my hubby saw one at my sisters garage, took me over to have a look and before I knew it I was signing my life away. Abbie loves it and keeps saying it will be our girly car and the smelly boys are not allowed in it!!!!!!

This is my new baby!!


Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Congratulations on your new purchase, you really realise how much a car is worth when all of a sudden you are left without one!

Sally said...

Congrats hun, You and Abbie are going to have a ball in your "girly" car

Sally said...

What a gorgeous car, bet you cant wait to get the keys.
Sal. x

Rebecca said...

And I thought this was going to be a post about polychromo's!!
I love it and I'm very jealous Ha Ha, you will have to give me a lift home from Craft Class ;oP xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning dear Lyndsey, wow what a lucky girl, such a gorgeous car hunny, wouldn't mind one like that myself. Hope you have lots of joy from it, you deserve it. How is 2010 for you so far? hope its going well, sorry ive not been by for a bit, my pc connection keeps playing up, its been impossible to catch up with my blogging as id like to. Have a lovely weekend hunny out in your car! hugs Linda x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow what a lovely car! So glad you treated yourself, enjoy! hugs Heidi xxx

PatR said...

Gorgeous car Lyndsey no wonder you are excited. Pat xx

Shelly said...

Oh wow Lyndsey! How lucky?!!! I love your new baby, I'm so jealous! You're gonna love driving this little beauty! My hubby say's that it would have been cheaper to buy a Martha Stewart punch... but you can't drive one of those lol!
Have fun hun!
Hugs Shelly ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...