Friday, 3 July 2009

A few cards

Finally I have a few cards to show you. I have managed to find a couple of hours to myself amongst all the chaos and came up with these. They are not for any challenges I just made them cause I wanted to & needed to, was getting major withdrawal symptoms.







Whilst sorting of my stuff, I came across this fab paper and embellishment pack which came free with a mag. So I decided to put it to good use at long last.
The images are Greetings Farm, Sugar Nellie & Messy Rabbit, flowers are Floral Doodles by petaloo and Papermania adhesive gems.

Finally here is a piccy of my little angel with her Nebuliser, she is such a star!!!!!.


As you can tell by her face, she is looking a little unwell at the moment, its so sad to see her so different from her normal self.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...