Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Magazine card & help needed & More bad news

Hi all, well we have had some rubbish news again today (think tuesday's are not my fave days at the moment). Abbie has been quite ill all weekend with high temp, headaches, lethargic and generally feeling really poorly. We put it down to the psuedomonas, her nurse came to see her today and straight away said it was nothing to do with that and we should contact the NHS Direct straight away. She is now being treated for Swine Flu poor little mite, so again we are having a very bad day. I just dont think we can take much more really, we are just so stressed at the moment.


Anyway thought I would show you the card I made for Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine, Issue 68 comes out on the 10th and I had to make a card and tag using some papers they sent me. I chose to use a fabby little gorjuss girl and this is the outcome. Hope you like.




Next I need your help!!!!!! I recieved this image in a swap and would now like to buy the stamp. The problem is I cant find it anywhere, I thought it was a RAM design but have searched the Stampavie website to no avail. So if you know who is is by, what its called and where I can get it from please let me know.




Thanks


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...