Thursday, 9 July 2009

A few Challenges

Thanks to everyone who gave me the info on the stamp I was looking for. I did manage to track it down at ladybug&friends.

I have made a few cards for some challenges. You will have to excuse the pics on the first 2 as I made them at work yesterday and a woman came in a wanted them so I had to take the pics pretty quickly.

This one is for the Sugar Bowl challenge and is a fab sketch.
Gorjuss girl image, Basic Grey Lemonade papers, Petaloo flowers, Craftwork Cards sentiment & Papermania adhesive gems.

This is following the sketch over on Friday Sketchers.

Anya from Greetings Farm, BAsic Grey Lemonade papers, Petaloo Flowers, Craftwork Cards sentiment & Papermania Adhesive shimmer dots.

This is following the sketch over on Sketch Saturday.
Sugar Nellie image, Basic Grey Lemonade papers, Craftworks Cards sentiment, Petaloo flowers & Papermania gems.
This one I just made cause I wanted too!!
Gretting Farm image, Dovecraft Blossom & DCWV spring stack papers, Petaloo flowers, Craftwork Cards sentiment & Papermania shimmer dots.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...