Thursday 23 July 2009

Sugar Bowl Sketch

This is the first of a couple of posts on here tonight, kids were at nan & grandads last night, hubby wasnt in till late so I had a couple of hours to myself. I managed to get a few cards for some challenges done but have popped them on separate post to make them easier to find.

This card is following the fab sketch over on the Sugar Bowl, with the added extra of ribbon & bows. I used this gorgeous little stamp, after having a look through my stamp box I realised I had only used her once before and she was feeling a little neglected lol!!!!.



The papers are My Minds Eye and they are just delish with all glitter on them, Craftwork Cards oval sentiment, Papermania shimmer dots & ribbon from stash.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

PatR said...

Lovely papers and cute little girl

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Another superb card Lyndsey I love the colour combinations. Hugs Avril xx

Vee said...

Lovely card Lynsey, gorgeous image and paers.
xx Vee

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sarpreet said...

stunning card, and those papers are gorgeous

Lilian said...

Great card Lyndsey! Beautiful colors and the image is just darling! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Aina said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the paper you have used. Lovely details :O)

Juls said...

just beautiful! I love all the sparkle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...