Tuesday 10 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenger over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today and this fortnight the lovely Tams has decided our theme and she has chosen

Fathers Day / Male

All the Ladybugs have also used the same image for this challenge and we chose Beer Belly Man lol!!!


I teamed the image with some fabby MME Papers and went for a bit of a funky layout. To jazz the card up a little I added die cut stars, buttons & a few gems. I cut the sentiment out into individual words at funny angles to make them look a little cooler lol.

Please do pop by the Challenge Blog to check out my team mates fabulous creations, if you do join in with our challenge you could win 2 digi images of your choice - If you use a LCI image you could win yourself 4 digi images of your choice!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Whimsey said...

Very nice - love the sentiment like that...trust me, I'll copy that very soon. :D

Great colors; great card!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful l'm liking this image lots! xx

Marilyn said...

hahahha... this is a fabulous card! what a great image and wonderful colouring (the shine on the beer gut makes me giggle). I really like the way you did the sentiment... so clever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...