Monday 9 June 2014

A Birthday Wish

Hi all,

Here today to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. This week its a free week and so I have chosen to use a stamp from one of my new fave ranges - A Random Fan, Birthday Girl.


I teamed the image with some fab papers from Trimcraft First Edition, Neroli and added lots of Embellishments from our £1 range. The sweet sentiment is from CC Designs, Birthday Greetings

CC Designs Stamps - A Random Fan Birthday Girl  *NEW* First Edition 6x6 Paper Pad - Neroli   CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings   *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Flower Buttons   *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Medium Roses Mixed   *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog through out the week to check out the fabulous creations from my team mates

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fab bold colours and your image and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...