Saturday 21 June 2014

A Happy Hello

Hi all,

Its my turn today showcase one of the new images available from All Dressed Up Stamps.

In case you haven't already seen them, have a look at this months gorgeous new releases.

3 Little Summer Girls 


Best Teacher Ever


Cheeky Monkey


Prom Princess

For my card I chose to use 3 Little Summer Girls, but only used the one girl as I wanted more of a summery theme rather than a beach theme. I love the fact that not only do you get the whole image you also get each girl individually too!


I coloured the image in with Spectrum Noir's and added a bit more shading with the SN Pencils. The fresh papers are from My Minds Eye - Now & Then Milo and the sentiment is from CC Designs - Happy Day. I finished off with a few WOC flowers and embellishments from the £1 range at MMCS.

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these images an while your their why not join in with our current Challenge. You could win 3 images of your choice!! Also don't forget to drop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations and chat to fellow crafters.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card the design is stunning as is the image x

Tracy said...

So so pretty ! Fantastic colouring and I need to get those papers xxx

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Your card is so pretty, Lyndsey! Love the sweet flowers, the little Hello note and really love your sweet coloring! Xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, I love the image and beautiful design.

Donna x

Unknown said...

Lyndsey, your card is beautiful, I love the summer theme you have chosen, those papers and flowers tie in perfectly with your image perfectly.

Hugs
Keeley x x

Christine L said...

A beautiful, beautiful card Lyndsey.. Loving that big hat... and again, your fabulous layout! I really struggle to come up with ideas for layouts.. so will log this in my inspiration board on Pinterest!

Hugs
Christine x

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is delightfully pretty! Lovely colouring and lovely design. Hugs, Lesley

Rachael said...

I love her - your colouring is fab and the colour scheme over all is so summery and fresh. Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...