Monday 30 June 2014

BBQ Anyone?

Hi all

Here to show you my card for my regular Monday inspiration posting over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog.

This week its all about CAS (Clean & Simple), when I think of CAS I always lean towards making a male card. Mainly because I do struggle with embellies on male cards and doing them CAS just makes it a bit easier lol.

Anyway for my card I decided to use BBQ Chester, he is such a cheeky chappy and this image is just perfect for this time of year don't ya think?


I teamed Chester with some funky chevron paper from MME - Here is Happy paper pad and added just a bit of twine and a wooden button to finish. The sentiment is from CC Designs - Happy Day, to add a bit of interest I used a shaped card blank.


*NEW* Little Miss Muffet Stamps - BBQ Chester   *NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Record It Here Is Happy  *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love cheeky chester and your design is fab :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...