Sunday 17 November 2013

Bow front card

Hi all,

I have a few Class Cards that I have taken photos of and haven't shown you yet, so thought I'd pop on today with another one.

This is one I called a Bow Front Card (really cant remember where I found the inspiration from for this as we made it a while ago) and the style of the card is just perfect for showcasing 2 images.


The cute images are Teddy Bo and we free with a mag and we teamed them with some fun and funky papers from DCWV. Love this style of card and it does fold down flat for posting.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love the bears and really fabulous card fold :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

very beautiful


Tine

Lau W said...

Oh lovely creation ! superb design !
xx

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey, love the two beautifully coloured images and fab design.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...