Saturday 2 November 2013

Autumn Days

Hi all,

Well I have some exciting news to share today, although I am running a little late it. A couple of weeks ago I was asked by the lovely Kitty if I would like to join the team over at My Mums Craft Shop - considering she sells the most fabulous selection of goodies over in her shop my response just had to be yes lol!!

Anyway yesterday saw the start of a new challenge over on the MMCS Blog and this months theme is -

Autumn Colours

So we would like to see your creations using some lovely autumnal tones - oranges, browns, reds, greens etc.

For my creation I used a gorgeous new image in the shop from Tiddly Inks called Celebrate Joyfully and teamed her with some gorgeous papers from MME Collectable Notable and used some of the sheets with fab oranges and yellows, matting them onto kraft card the colours reminding me of leaves as they are turning.


 I finished of the card with some lovely cotton lace, gross grain ribbon, roses and some white pearls coloured with promarkers.

Please do pop by the blog and check out my new team mates creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back tomorrow a day late with my DT card for All Dressed UP

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Kat W said...

I adore your colours here and the gorgeous big bow - this is just such a happy card!
The image is adorable and I love your colouring.
I have candy over on my blog at the moment if you would like to enter :-D
Hugs, Kat xx

Carole said...

Fab card, love it!
Hugs
Carole xXx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fab autumnal colours and your image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...