Thursday 31 October 2013

Birthday Candles

Hi all,

Thought I'd show you a couple of cards I made my brother for his birthday the other week. Now I hate making male cards and always find them a bit boring and hard especially when you cant do a cute one (well a 15 year old just doesn't do cute!!).

So I admit I totally copied my cards from 2 I found on Pinterest (you will find the links here) and was quite pleased with result and my brother liked them so thats all that matters.



They were pretty quick and easy to make and it was a nice change not to have to spend hours colouring. I used a couple of different MME paper pads, a few dies and bit of twine.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow these are both great Lyndsey perfect cards for a 15 year old lad! Susan x

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute x

coops said...

these are stunning lyndsey.i love the fab and funky designs :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Stunning hun, so different and fun x

Kerry said...

Both are perfect Lyndsey...LOVE the second one..the candles are brilliant xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...