Wednesday 23 October 2013

Just for Mummy

Hi all,

I have a cute little spooky creation for you today using one of the latest images from All Dressed Up. I don't normally do Halloween cards as we don't send them out to anyone here, but I couldn't resist colouring up this little adorable character.


I used the cute little image All dressed up for Mummy and teamed him with some free Halloween Papers that I downloaded from the net. Added a few creepy crawlies and some fab Halloween ribbon that I had in my stash.

There is a new challenge over on the Blog at the moment with a Halloween theme and a fab Freebie Here for you to grab if you want to play along.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Love this Lyndsey. The papers and spiders are fab and colouring is brilliant x

Sandra H said...

So cute x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is really cute Lyndsey, love how you coloured that adorable image, Susan x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fab spooky image and details and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...