Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Handbags & Gladrags

Hi all,

We have a new challenge starting over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today and our theme this challenge is to take your inspiration from this gorgeous photo.


So for my card I decided to use the gorgeous autumnal colours, flowers and fancy swirls and came up with this.


I have used the gorgeous digi  The Gina which is just a fabulous image for any woman (who like me loves shoes & handbags). I teamed the image with some old Basic Grey papers which were just a perfect match for the inspiration photo, added a few flowers, lush satin ribbon, cotton lace and a fabby blingy gem flourish.

Please do pop by the blog and check out my team mates creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes (4/11/)

Twisted Tuesday - Anything Goes (10/11)

Artistic Inspirations - Fall Colours/Anything Goes

Craft-Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a Bow (31/10)


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...