Friday 16 August 2013

Just saying Hello

Hi all,

I have a nice clean card to show you today, after I followed the sketch for the layout I felt that it didn't need covering up with lots of flowers and stuff so kept it nice and simple.


The image is from Some Odd Girl - Sweet Thinkin Mae and I used my new MME paper pad Oxford Lane - love the colours and patterns in this.

Not been doing much crafting lately, don't seem to find the time with the kids being off school - always something else going on around the house. I did managed to have a couple of hours colouring last night, so hopefully will get them made into cards soon - I also have a little bit of exciting news but you will have to wait a couple of weeks for that.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx 

3 comments:

Angie said...

A case of less is more...I agree with you. Fab papers. Luv Angie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Lyndsey I love the colour combination and pretty papers! Susan x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your design and colour combo and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...